Click Logo For My Website

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When Is A Vase Not A Vase ?

When it is reinvented to house a fish......
I have always been mezmorised by the rich vibrant colours of tropical fish but have never had the inclination to own an aquarium. So I bought an electric blue Beta fish, named her Indigo and housed her in a clear glass, willow branch filled vase. The vase serves two purposes. It is home to Indigo and with its curly branches it softens the straight lines of both the black lacquered buffet and the oversized flat screen TV. The maze of immersed branches, magnified by the water and accented with feathery pops of indigo blue, are nature's art. Thinking outside the box or shall I say vase, need not be expensive and can earn you Rave Re:views.



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Local Directory for Halifax, NS