Click Logo For My Website

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vases Vases Everywhere



Vases are a great accessory for a number of reasons. They come in all manner of shapes, sizes and colours. High end, current looking vases can be purchased for very reasonable prices. They can be used in any room in one's home. They can sit on tables, dressers, counter tops, desks, shelving units, bathtub ledges or can stand proudly on the floor. Vases filled with towering branches slide perfectly into room corners. They cosy up and soften spaces. Like an eye catching necklace, they make great fashion statements!

I have vases in every room of my condo and use them liberally in the homes of my clients. While some stand empty, most house branches - sculptural -with their arms reaching upwards every which way- inexpensive pieces of artwork for those of us with high end tastes and mid to low range budgets. Most of the vases you see in the photos were under 30.00

Sometimes a space cries out for two vases, one tall one short. Homesense (Homegoods) often carries sets of vases. Made of the same material, they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. At Homesense the price is always right. I have also purchased vases at Walmart, Zellers and Loblaw's Superstore - vases that are very 'today' and cannot be differentiated from those sold in high end stores.

Remember that when it comes to vases, big is always better. And as for branches, I like mine tall.


Want some vase advice? Email me a picture. I won't be evasive . I promise! You can count on Rave Re:views when you enlist our design/home staging services.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Local Directory for Halifax, NS