Click Logo For My Website

Friday, December 18, 2009

Better After - Thank You




I want to thank Lindsey who has a blog site called Better After. This is a very popular site with well over 500 followers. Lindsey shares before and after pictures of both room redos and refinished furnishings/accessories. I was smitten by a boring, nondescript, dated wooden breadbox that was transformed into an eye catching, very 'today', black and white damask 'want to have' piece of functional kitchen art. Lindsey includes makeovers that she comes across as she roams the net but also welcomes contributions from her readers.
Lindsey featured my client Paula's living room on her Better After site last week. You can check it out for yourself at Better After. She called the entry Re Viewed Room.
Thanks again Lindsey for featuring my work and thanks to your many followers who paid a visit to my blog site on your recommendation. Your contributors have enabled me to dig deeper into my 'out of the box' thinking. I now see potential in furnishings once deemed dated . A bonus for my clients as I strive to reinvent their possessions and garner them Rave Re:views... on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Local Directory for Halifax, NS