Click Logo For My Website

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas From a Satisfied Client


I was happy to receive this picture from my client whose living room transformation was showcased in the Better After Blog as well as on mine. You might notice a slight change. The glass vase, filled with branches has been replaced, after I found this incredible black vase at Pier One Imports which I felt would be the jewel in an already sparkling crown. No wonder those fiery red flowers that bedeck the vase are called POPies! Not to worry. The glass vase and curling branches which Paula and I both love, now reside in her dining room.
Talk about sparkle, your tree looks beautiful Paula! Thanks for the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Local Directory for Halifax, NS