Click Logo For My Website

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Staging Works

A few posts ago I shared some Before and After photos. I was proud of how I accomplished my goal as stager; to create bright, open, airy living spaces. Today I want to share some good news.......

The house went on the mls website on a Tuesday and by Saturday ( just 5 days later) it had sold for more than the asking price, in a bidding war, a rarity here in Halifax. I'm feeling pretty good but not as good as my clients who can now head off to Toronto to buy their new home. I know their agent is feeling pretty good too, after all, his listing sold just days after the sign went up.

Thought I'd share a few more pictures showing the transformation.

Sometimes it takes a little to stage a room. Just remove the clutter and replace some accessories.

MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE

MASTER BEDROOM AFTER

MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE
MASTER BEDROOM AFTER
Sometimes a fresh coat of paint, a layering of towels and new knobs are needed.....

BASEMENT BATH BEFORE To create a spa like feel.

BASEMENT BATH AFTER
Sometimes a bigger cherry is needed to ice the cake.
KITCHEN BEFORE
KITCHEN AFTERAnd wall art has to come tumbling down.
KITCHEN BEFORE
KITCHEN AFTERSometimes a door mat needs neutralizing, light fixtures need updating and boots need to be hidden from site.
FOYER BEFORESometimes out of fashion wallpaper needs to disappear.....
FOYER BEFOREto make a great first impression.
FOYER AFTER
Sometimes out of scale pictures must say goodbye.

FOYER BEFOREAnd greenery is needed, to create a welcoming entry way.
FOYER AFTER

But.........sometimes it takes A LOT to stage a room.

STAIRS TO BASEMENT BEFORE
STAIRS TO BASEMENT AFTER

BASEMENT BEFOREBASEMENT AFTER
Staging works!!!! These Before and After pictures speak for themselves. You can count on
Rave Re:views when you hire us to stage your home in the Halifax Regional Municipality.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Joanne, the rooms look amazing. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

blogarama - the blog directory

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Local Directory for Halifax, NS