Click Logo For My Website

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mirrors Can Wake Up a Tired Bathroom

No bathroom is complete without an aesthetically pleasing mirror gracing its walls. In a bathroom that lacks an updated vanity and sink; whose tub surround consists of tired, nondescript tiles and whose floor is covered in vinyl , an attractive mirror can be the focal point that draws buyers in.
As a matter of fact, three mirrors that I rented to my clients in a home I recently staged, became a bone of contention after the offer was accepted. The mirrors were not permanently affixed to the walls, but rather were hung on picture hooks. They belonged to me and not to the sellers. But.... the purchasers loved them and wanted them to remain. Remain they will. They lent a high end feel to otherwise plain bathrooms, much as did the mirrors in my most recent staging project whose pictures you see below.


Design Tip : Use high end looking mirrors to add lustre to tired bahrooms. You'll be sure to garner Rave Re:views and win the hearts of potential buyers.

1 comment:

  1. A few days ago I came your site and have been following along steadily.Im not sure exactly what to write except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice website

    ReplyDelete

blogarama - the blog directory

BlogCatalog

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Local Directory for Halifax, NS